Last updated 22 October 2018
The Information We Collect and Share
Contact and Registration Information
We collect contact information on our Site
and Mobile App from visitors and customers who wish to obtain information or support, or to purchase our Products. The contact information you will be asked to provide may include first name, last name, address, telephone number, and email address ("Contact Information"). The Contact Information is used to establish an account, provide the requested Service or information, and to contact prospective and current customers for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future products and services. Such direct marketing shall be sent in response to a request from you to receive marketing emails, newsletters of similar communications, or when you have purchased Products or Services, or expressed interest in such Products or Services.
Purposes for which Personal Information shall be Processed
TDLG DESIGNS may collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data to certain third-parties identified below, for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment and delivery of products which you have purchased from TDLG DESIGNS, and updating you on the status thereof;
- Processing your orders, including processing thereof for payment;
- Providing you with relevant product information, responding to your queries and requests, and other customer support functions;
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating disputes or fraud, and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- Analytics and tracking;
- Conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer preferences and demographics, to develop special offers, and marketing programs in relation to TDLG DESIGNS' products and services, and to improve customer experience;
- Developing and providing you with additional products, services, and benefits, including promotions, loyalty and rewards programs;
- Advertising and marketing products and services offered by TDLG DESIGNS, or relevant products and services from our preferred partners, administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns;
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid; and
- Other legal purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Subject to the execution of Data Sharing Agreements in accordance with the Act, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- TDLG DESIGNS’ related corporations, including its parent company, affiliates, and subsidiaries, to provide content, products, and services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription, and billing or order arrangements, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
- Companies providing consultancy services to TDLG DESIGNS;
- Agents, contractors, or third-party service providers that provide operational services to TDLG DESIGNS, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, technical services, training, market research, security, or other services;
- Vendors, partners, or third-party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by TDLG DESIGNS or its preferred partners;
- Commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving the Company;
- Our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
Scope and Method of Processing
Generally, TDLG DESIGNS collects Personal Data, either directly from you or from your authorized representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorized, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorized representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third-parties, or from publicly available sources or through our website in the following ways:
- When you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our products and services;
- When you interact with our customer service team, such as, but not limited to, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- When you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team;
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, such as, but not limited to, where you have been referred by them; or
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
If you wish to purchase a product or service through the Site, you will be required to provide certain additional information which may include a credit card number, expiration date, card verification value, and similar information ("Billing Information"). Billing Information is collected and processed by our third-party payment processor operating as our agent. TDLG Designs does not directly obtain or process any Billing Information.
Customer CRM Data
Opt-Out for Direct Marketing; Email Management
You may opt out at any time from the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and/or the transfer of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes by emailing the instructions to email@example.com . Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request.
You may also manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any TDLG Designs marketing email and following the instructions found on the page to which the link takes you. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Site. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request.
Third-Party Analytics Providers
For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics .
Onward Transfers to Third Parties
TDLG Designs, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. We may disclose personal information to our affiliates and subsidiaries that assist in providing the Services or supporting our Site. We may disclose personal information to certain third party companies (some of which described above) but only to the extent needed to enable them to provide such services. The types of companies that may receive personal information and their functions are: database management/backup services, shippers, mail centers, promotional and marketing partners, sweepstake and contest operators, advertising, payment processing services, customer service, hosting services, IT support services, and sales and customer support companies. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Site, we might analyze your information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site, the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and the Site to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
We use the information we have about your past purchases to create customer profiles. We use these profiles to deliver personalized user experiences. You may opt out at any time from the use of your personal information for segmentation and profiling purposes, and/or being provided a different customer experience based on your profile by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request.
Disclosures to Public Authorities
TDLG Designs is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personal information to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
Retention of Personal Information
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We ask that minors under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us. If you have reason to believe a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
Links to Other Websites
How we Protect your Information